Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification
Go to OLCC website for your permit, we have NO affiliation with Oregon, this is a ‘practice training’.
Become a certified Oregon Marijuana Worker today…and become qualified to work in this booming industry. If you aspire to work in the cannabis industry in Oregon, you are required to have a valid Marijuana Worker Permit, issued by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (or OLCC).
The cannabis industry in Oregon is exploding. Get in on the action today by completing our Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification, the first step you need to take to get your Marijuana Worker Permit from the OLCC. Before you seek work in the industry, be proactive. You will increase your chances of finding work if you can assure your employer that you are certified.
All employees who work for or in an OLCC licensed producer, processor, wholesaler, or retailer, including the licensees working in a licensed business or managing information in Cannabis Tracking System (or CTS) must possess a Marijuana Worker Permit if they participate in:
- Possession, production, propagation, processing, securing, or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- Recording of the possession, production, propagation, processing, securing, or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- The verification of any document used for identification
- The direct supervision of a person described above
- Video: Interactive Training (English)
- Resources: 2 eBook Guides (English & Spanish)
- Glossary: Legal Definitions
- Download: 3 Artwork Files
- Assessment: Practice Quiz
To receive your Marijuana Worker Permit, you must be 21 years of age or older. After you complete your Oregon Marijuana Worker training, you will be prepared to complete the OLCC’s Marijuana Worker Permit exam. To pass, Oregon requires a score of at least 70% on their website and our training will prepare you so you can rest assured you have all the knowledge you need to easily pass the exam.
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!