Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification
Go to OLCC website for your permit, we have NO affiliation with Oregon, this is a ‘practice training’.
Become a certified Oregon Marijuana Worker today…and become qualified to work in this booming industry. If you aspire to work in the cannabis industry in Oregon, you are required to have a valid Marijuana Worker Permit, issued by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (or OLCC).
The cannabis industry in Oregon is exploding. Get in on the action today by completing our Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification, the first step you need to take to get your Marijuana Worker Permit from the OLCC. Before you seek work in the industry, be proactive. You will increase your chances of finding work if you can assure your employer that you are certified.
All employees who work for or in an OLCC licensed producer, processor, wholesaler, or retailer, including the licensees working in a licensed business or managing information in Cannabis Tracking System (or CTS) must possess a Marijuana Worker Permit if they participate in:
- Possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- Recording of the possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- The verification of any document used for identification
- The direct supervision of a person described above
To receive your Marijuana Worker Permit, you must be 21 years of age or older. After you complete your Oregon Marijuana Worker training, you will be prepared to complete the OLCC’s Marijuana Worker Permit exam. To pass, Oregon requires a score of at least 70% on their website and our training will prepare you so you can rest assured you have all the knowledge you need to easily pass the exam.
- Video: Interactive Training (English)
- Resources: 2 eBook Guides (English & Spanish)
- Glossary: Legal Definitions
- Download: 3 Artwork Files
- Assessment: Practice Quiz