Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification
Go to OLCC website for your permit, we have NO affiliation with Oregon, this is a ‘practice training’.
Become a certified Oregon Marijuana Worker today…and become qualified to work in this booming industry. If you aspire to work in the cannabis industry in Oregon, you are required to have a valid Marijuana Worker Permit, issued by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (or OLCC).
The cannabis industry in Oregon is exploding. Get in on the action today by completing our Oregon Marijuana Worker Certification, the first step you need to take to get your Marijuana Worker Permit from the OLCC. Before you seek work in the industry, be proactive. You will increase your chances of finding work if you can assure your employer that you are certified.
All employees who work for or in an OLCC licensed producer, processor, wholesaler, or retailer, including the licensees working in a licensed business or managing information in Cannabis Tracking System (or CTS) must possess a Marijuana Worker Permit if they participate in:
- Possession, production, propagation, processing, securing, or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- Recording of the possession, production, propagation, processing, securing, or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- The verification of any document used for identification
- The direct supervision of a person described above
- Video: Interactive Training (English)
- Resources: 2 eBook Guides (English & Spanish)
- Glossary: Legal Definitions
- Download: 3 Artwork Files
- Assessment: Practice Quiz
To receive your Marijuana Worker Permit, you must be 21 years of age or older. After you complete your Oregon Marijuana Worker training, you will be prepared to complete the OLCC’s Marijuana Worker Permit exam. To pass, Oregon requires a score of at least 70% on their website and our training will prepare you so you can rest assured you have all the knowledge you need to easily pass the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find Questions Frequently Asked About Employment in the OLCC-Licensed Recreational Industry, Including Licensees, MUST Have a Marijuana Worker Permit.
All employees... who perform work on behalf of an OLCC licensed producer, processor, wholesaler, or retailer, including the licensees working in a licensed business or managing information in Cannabis Tracking System (CTS) must possess a marijuana worker permit if they participate in any of the following:
- Possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- Recording of the possession, production, propagation, processing, securing or selling of marijuana items at the premises for which the license has been issued
- The verification of any document as required by Oregon's laws
- The direct supervision of a person described above
Go to OLCC website: http://www.oregon.gov/olcc/marijuana/Pages/mjworkerpermit.aspx
The worker permit fee is $100... and is only due upon approval by the OLCC regulators.
The OLCC will contact you... when your application has been processed and let you know it is time to pay.
No. Marijuana Worker Permits are available to be printed from your account dashboard after payment. Log in, click on Print my Worker Permit and print it off.
Read the laws... denial criteria is located in the OLCC Division 25 rules, OAR 845-025-5540.
Not necessarily... worker permits are only required for employees of retail marijuana businesses licensed by the OLCC. However, some medical marijuana businesses may ask you to get a worker permit.
All marijuana workers will take the same test... this will allow for you to change jobs within the industry if you so desire.
Yes. All employees, even seasonal employees need a worker permit.
Yes. A separate background check is required for the worker permit application. This will be processed directly by OLCC and you will be contacted by email if additional information is needed.
Taking the online test is just the first step... so in order to complete the process you need to apply for your worker permit online. Click "Step 3: Complete your application" and complete "Register for a Worker Permit account" under the directions that follow.
You need to register on two (2) different sites... you may use the same "Username" and "Password" as you did for the testing site if you would like, however the website for the online test and the application need to registered for separately.
No. Please email your "Username" to OLCC from the email address you used to register your account. You will receive an email response within 24 hours during regular business hours, Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Please allow for the next business day if you submit your request after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays.
Do not create an additional account. Log in to your account and follow the directions listed in the email.
Who Should Join?
Avoid all the painful learning curves by growing your knowledge like an EXPERT & learn about "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members where everyone speaks a "different language" so we will get that FIXED.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of 80% (or better) to assess & validate your cannabis knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love our total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have accessed, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Industry-Leading Support & Service
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
100% Accessible & Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA) - Section 508 compliant and why we started our "Industry Impact Program" to make a change.
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many parts and aspects of our development is always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state. It is a process of continuous improvement in response to our learners and technical environment.
Chief Training Officer
Message From Our Founder
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.