Outdoor Cannabis Growing Studies
Our outdoor growing training will provide you with critical knowledge to save you time, labor, and resources. We will help you improve the quality of your garden and increase your yields so that you can be a skillful outdoor grower. More people grow outdoors than indoors for the simple reason that sunshine is free. Lights and electricity cost money. It is important to consider security as well.
When growing outdoors, however, the object is to control access to an area and not to arouse suspicion. Outdoor cannabis growing is more popular than indoor growing in countries with laid-back cannabis laws.
Growing marijuana outdoors can be more economical because you can avoid buying all sorts of equipment that indoor growers have to purchase. For the most part, everything that you will need in order to succeed is already provided by Mother Nature – you simply have to acquire the right knowledge and dedicate time, effort and patience.
That doesn’t mean that choosing to have an outdoor marijuana garden is less challenging than growing cannabis inside your home. If truth be told, you will still have to supply your outdoor cannabis plants the very same kind of love and care as you would give indoor plants. Growing marijuana is still growing marijuana, indoors or outdoors. If you want to succeed, you will still need to invest a lot of your time and energy.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Sun tends to reach more of your plants when you grow outdoors, which means your cannabis is healthier. You will learn the strategies you need to successfully garden outdoors. The key learning objectives for the outdoor gardening component are:
- You will discover how to maintain pH levels in the outdoor soil
- You will explore how to effectively plant your cannabis garden in every type of soil
- You will learn how to identify which strains are the best for outdoor growing in your specific area
- You will master how to begin the season indoors and transplant outdoors
Growing cannabis outdoors can be a very labor-intensive process. But, you can implement strategies to save time and optimize your plant quality. The top learning objectives for the planting an outdoor garden component are:
- You will discover how to properly fertilize, water, and irrigate your outdoor garden
- You will explore the optimal temperature and wind conditions for your cannabis
- You will learn how to prepare your soil for planting
- You will master how to plant a thriving cannabis garden outside
You can take control of Mother Nature’s threats by understanding how to keep them maintained and in check. We will show you the most common problems in outdoor gardens and preventative and corrective measures. Properly grown outdoor cannabis, with the right skills and tools, has few problems with pests, and we will show you how to do just that. The primary learning objectives for the outdoor pests and predators component are:
- You will discover methods to repel persistent pests
- You will explore how to protect your plants from dangerous rogue pollen
- You will learn the most common problems growers face outdoors
- You will master hand-picking insects for removal
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!