Outdoor Cannabis Pests and Predators
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
When you grow outdoors, your precious plants are in more acute peril than other environments. Pests and predators can ruin your cannabis garden. But, with the right tools and skills, you can protect your crops. In this training, you will learn what you need to know to be successful outdoors.
In our Outdoor Pests and Predators training, you will learn some of the most benefits skills and strategies for protecting your cannabis plants outdoors. You will explore how to inspect leaves for stippling, how to hand-pick insects for gentle removal, how to attract beneficial birds, and how to deal with rouge pollen.
Once your plants are in the ground, well-fed, and watered; learn how to check them weekly for pest and fungal damage. You will learn how to use nature to your advantage in this training, allowing you to ensure the safety of your cannabis without a significant investment of time, money, or putting the quality and safety of your plants at risk with chemicals.
- You will discover methods to repel persistent pests
- You will explore how to protect your plants from dangerous rogue pollen
- You will learn the most common problems growers face outdoors
- You will master hand-picking insects for removal
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate