Cannabis Pests, Fungi, and Diseases Studies
Pests can be a nightmare, but you don’t have to give up and let them take over your crop. You can take control of the situation whether you grow indoors or outdoors. You will learn the keys to a successful harvest to avoid pitfalls and take care of threats as soon as they surface. We will teach you early warning signs so you can protect your crop. You will explore the identification, detection, treatment, and control methods for all the most common pests.
Cannabis Pests and Predators
Pests and predators can be a serious threat to your cannabis plants regardless if you grow indoors or outdoors. Understanding how to be prepared is key to ensuring your plants grow to maturation. The top learning objectives for the cannabis pests and predators component are:
- You will discover prevention techniques for common indoor and outdoor pests and predators
- You will explore how to use natural predators in your garden
- You will learn about the identification, detection, treatment, and control of various types of pests
- You will master safe eradication techniques so your cannabis remains healthy and high-quality
Fungi and Diseases
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Protecting your cannabis garden from fungi and diseases will maximize your yield. You will learn all the tips and tricks to ensure that your plants thrive, so you can prevent any infestations and get rid of them before too much damage is done if they get to your garden. You will also explore the proper nutrients, lighting, ventilation, and water techniques that are vital to your growing success. The key learning objectives for the cannabis fungi and disease component are:
- You will discover how to maximize your harvest yield by avoiding plant diseases and fungi
- You will explore the most common diseases and fungi for cannabis
- You will learn how to control and combat the most common diseases and fungi should they occur in your cannabis plants
- You will master how to prevent common diseases and fungi in your plants
Outdoor Pests and Predators
Outdoor growing can be very effective due to the free sunshine, but also more dangerous thanks to outdoor pests and predators. They can ruin your cannabis garden. But if you have the right tools and skills you can protect your crops. The primary learning objectives for the outdoor cannabis pests and predators are:
- You will discover methods to repel persistent pests
- You will explore how to protect your plants from dangerous rogue pollen
- You will learn the most common problems growers face outdoors
- You will master hand-picking insects for removal
Who Should Join Green CulturED?
Grow your knowledge & get everyone else in your life on the same page about cannabis & SPEAKING exactly the same language.
Breaking into the growing field of the cannabis industry & strengthen your SKILLS so you stand out from other applicants.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training, so let us upskill your team so you make much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!