Pruning and Bending Cannabis
In order to have the best possible yield, plants you have grown from seed or have cloned will need to be pruned or bent occasionally. This will also keep your cannabis healthy. In this training, you will learn exactly how to bend and prune your cannabis plants.
In our Pruning and Bending training, you will learn the best tools for pruning and bending, the optimal time to prune or bend, and how to graft to clone. You will also explore the most effective and safest method for pruning, to avoid as much potential damage to your plants as possible afterward. Plants that are regenerated, cloned, or grown from seed will need to be either pruned or bent from time to time.
We will review the instruments used to bend and prune cannabis and how the timing when you prune can impact the bounty of your harvest. In this training, you will learn the best timing for pruning your plants during the growth cycle to maximize your harvest and not damage them.
- You will discover the optimal times to prune your cannabis garden
- You will explore the benefits and pitfalls of pruning and bending
- You will learn the tips and tricks to properly pruning
- You will master methods for pruning and bending and when to implement them
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!