Safety and Health Programs
Safety in the workplace is a pressing issue. Many on-the-job injuries are preventable. Millions of occupational injuries and illnesses take place while employees are at work every year. All injuries, whether minor or fatal, take a toll on satisfaction, productivity, and efficiency on the job. Our Safety and Health Programs will help you fully understand the purpose and efficacy of a safety program.
Our Safety and Health Programs training is useful for all types of industries and positions. No matter which industry you work in, health and safety concerns must be a priority in the workplace. Our training provides a clear overview of health and safety precautions that should be developed into company policies. You will learn how to identify workplace hazards and ensure healthy and safe working environments.
This training is perfect for employers, supervisors, and managers who need to understand, implement and communicate a safety program. Our Safety and Health Programs will also be useful for you if you work in a facility and want or need to be educated and aware of safety issues or if you are a facility safety officer or manager.
- You will discover the general guidelines
- You will explore elements of a safety and health program
- You will learn about effective safety and health programs
- You will master the characteristics of exemplary workplaces
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Display: Digital Certificate