Security Prepping Deliveries
Duration: 30 Minutes
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Industry
Cannabis has a myriad of uses. But there are very strict regulations about precisely how medical cannabis is to be handled, tracked, and delivered. It is critical to maintaining compliance with these regulations. In this training, you will learn all you need to know about security-prepping deliveries.
In our Security Prepping Deliveries training, you will learn the responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer (or COO) as well as the responsibilities of all employees. One key piece of maintaining security is completing delivery preparations in pairs.
There are two main components to explore in this training, the first is preparing your packages in a secure manner, and the second is ensuring delivery in a secure manner. In addition to operating in pairs, this is done by tracking, signing, and using tamper-evident packaging products.
- You will discover the security concerns related to dispensing medical cannabis
- You will explore how to properly track medical cannabis for delivery
- You will learn the responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer
- You will master the policy and procedures for security-prepping deliveries
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate