Cannabis Seeds and Seedlings Studies
With the cannabis seeds and seedlings training, you will establish a strong foundation and build your knowledge in this thriving industry. You will learn the fundamentals of growing cannabis and cannabis strains so this training is a critical first step toward becoming a master grower.
You have the equipment ready, the lighting in position and the hydroponic system or planting pots are in place. It’s time to start the actual growing of the cannabis plant. It’s time to give your garden life.
You will explore the benefits of soaking seeds initially, the ideal temperature for your seeds, the best watering methods, and the target air quality. In our Germination and Seedlings training, you also learn what type of soil is best for seeds and the depth to plant the seeds. Finally, you will develop a full understanding of seed development timing and the potential growth cycle length.
Establish a strong baseline and launch your career forward in this booming industry and discover the many possibilities of cannabis strains. From pure breeds to hybrid varieties, you will master the many variations of distinct growth patterns, aesthetics, tastes, sizes, and strain origins. This program is a critical first step to becoming a master grower as you will learn how to make intelligent decisions, such as why to develop varieties to highlight a specific combination of properties of the plant in order to establish marketing differentiation.
- Video: 3 Interactive Trainings
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
You can learn the art of growing healthy buds and plants beginning all the way at cannabis seeds. You will learn how to germinate the seeds, vegetate the seedlings, pollinate the plants, flower them, thin and select the strongest seedlings, then clone them for optimal growth. Even experts can benefit from this in-depth look at all aspects of seed growing. The top learning objectives of the cannabis seeds component are:
- You will discover the genetic characteristics of a cannabis plant
- You will explore how and where to purchase and store your cannabis seed
- You will learn which types of seed grow best indoors or prefer outdoors
- You will master how to tell if a plant is worth keeping and cloning
There is a huge variety of cannabis strains available, and each boasts different medical uses, plant size, chemical makeup, and potency. There are pure strains as well as hybrid varieties. We will guide you through learning about the characteristics of each strain. The primary learning objectives for the cannabis strains component are:
- You will discover the chemical makeup and potency of different strains, as well as their effect on the consumer
- You will explore the history of the cannabis plant
- You will learn where different strains come from
- You will master how to identify strains at a glance
You will discover the complex processes through which a cannabis seed goes from a dormant to active, and how to achieve this with soil or with a hydroponic medium. Fully understanding germination procedures is fundamental to ensure you don’t waste your time or money. We will guide you through how to germination of cannabis seeds, which can be lucrative. The key learning objectives for the cannabis germination and seedlings component are:
- You will discover the ideal lighting needed for seedlings
- You will explore what cannabis seeds need to germinate
- You will learn techniques to grow more female plants from seed
- You will master proper care of seedlings
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!