Step-by-Step to Cannabis Cloning
Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
The most efficient and productive way to propagate your cannabis is by making clones with cuttings. When you grow a fantastic, high-quality plant, you can use cloning to grow more just like it. Cloning can be difficult and must be done precisely to avoid undue stress to the mother and create a thriving clone.
In this training, you will learn all you need to know to effectively clone step-by-step, the best growing mediums for clones, how to root a new clone, the optimal conditions for cloning, and how to store clones. There are many places the cloning process can go wrong, and with this training, you will learn how to avoid common pitfalls and ensure your success.
Finally, you will explore every step from start to finish to successfully clone. The cloning process realistically starts a week or even months before the actual cutting. To prepare your cannabis, you will ensure complete nutrition with fertilizer. Different plants require this step at different times, and you will learn how to ensure success no matter what type of cannabis you are cloning.
- You will discover the optimal conditions for successful cloning
- You will explore growing medium options for clones
- You will learn how to root a new clone
- You will master all the steps of successful cloning so you can implement it in your garden
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate