Duration: 1 Hour
Format: 100% Online
Audience: Cannabis Cultivation
Master growers know when to transplant their plant’s so rapid growth can continue. If not transplanted, plants can become too big for their containers, which leads to cramped roots and stunted, poor-quality plants. Learn how to successfully transplant a cannabis plant to keep your garden on track.
In our Transplanting Cannabis training, you will explore a step-by-step guide to transplanting, top transplanting tips and tricks, understand how transplanting is a traumatic experience for plants, transplanting into different growing mediums, and how to harden off your cannabis plants.
One key piece of transplanting is understanding when to begin the process. Timing is everything with cannabis transplanting. In this training, you will learn exactly when to transplant your plants. Additionally, you will understand which size containers are best for your plants at different stages, so you can keep your cannabis thriving throughout the transplant process.
- You will discover the essential needs of your cannabis plants at each stage of the transplant process
- You will explore why transplanting is traumatic for plants and how to help keep your plants thriving
- You will learn how to successfully transplant cannabis step-by-step
- You will master transplanting cannabis into different growing mediums
- Video: Interactive Training
- Resource: eBook Guide
- Assessment: Quiz Activity
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate