Cannabis Vegetative Growth Studies
In our vegetative growth training, you will learn how to extend the bounty of your garden by learning how to propagate your cannabis. You can establish roots for clones, with the right knowledge. These studies will provide you with the key knowledge to maximize the vegetative growth cycle of your cannabis. No matter your growing environment, you will master the tricks and tips you need in order to expand growth.
The period of growth between germination and flowering is referred to as the vegetative growth state. During this phase, plants are busy photosynthesizing and accumulating the resources that will be needed in order to flower. Different types of plants show different types of growth habits. This is where you combine everything you’ve learned about growing cannabis and put it to action. Your cultivation skills will be put to the test during this state. Can you water your plants properly? Are they getting enough light, soil, and air? Your ability to control your plant’s environment will be imperative to a successful vegetative stage. Analyzing the vegetative state of cannabis and tips on how growers can make the most of this time.
As any farmer knows, you have to work hard in the spring so you can reap the rewards in the fall. The harder you work in the spring, the more likely you’ll reap a larger reward. For cannabis, this philosophy holds true. The more that a cannabis plant can grow during its vegetative state, the more flowers it can eventually support. That’s why it’s so important for cannabis cultivators to make the most of cannabis’ vegetative state.
- Video: 5 Interactive Training
- Resource: 5 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 5 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
You can reproduce (propagate) your cannabis plant asexually. We will help you examine the vegetative growth cycle related to cannabis and how to successfully clone, and teach you specific timing tricks to ensure the highest-quality clones. The key learning objectives for the clones, cloning, and mothers component are:
- You will discover how to select the perfect mother plant
- You will explore preserving the genetics of the cannabis plant
- You will learn how to reduce the time it takes for a crop to mature
- You will master “perpetual harvesting” using our cloning and timing techniques
When you successfully grow an amazing cannabis plant, you don’t have to say goodbye. Cloning cannabis is very effective but it is also an extremely complex process that must be executed exactly. With us, you will learn all the details you need to clone from cutting to maintenance. The primary learning objectives for getting ready to clone component are:
- You will discover how to prepare the mother plan to cope with the stress of the cutting process
- You will explore the chemistry changes that occur throughout the cloning process
- You will learn the precautions to take when cloning, to avoid damage to the mother and a clone failure
- You will master nutrient and water requirements for clones
You will become a cloning master through this study’s step-by-step tutorial. Cloning is the most effective and productive way to propagate cannabis for small growers, both for those growing indoors and outdoors. Cloning can be difficult and must be done precisely to avoid undue stress to the mother. The primary learning objectives for the step-by-step to cloning component are:
- You will discover the optimal conditions for successful cloning
- You will explore growing medium options for clones
- You will learn how to root a new clone
- You will master all the steps of successful cloning so you can implement it in your garden
When your plants grow too big for their containers, you will need to act fast. You will be able to transplant like a master grower at just the right time in order to continue rapid growth. With this study, you will learn all you need to know to successfully transplant a cannabis plant to keep your garden on track. The key learning objectives for the cannabis transplanting component are:
- You will discover the essential needs of your cannabis plants at each stage of the transplant process
- You will explore why transplanting is traumatic for plants and how to help keep your plants thriving
- You will learn how to successfully transplant cannabis step-by-step
- You will master transplanting cannabis into different growing mediums
Essentially all plants that are regenerated, cloned, or grown from seed will need to be either pruned or bent at some point to encourage the plant to produce as much as possible and remain healthy. In this study, you will master the pruning and bending techniques needed to redirect growth hormones and maximize your yield. The main learning objectives for the pruning and bending component are:
- You will discover the optimal times to prune your cannabis garden
- You will explore the benefits and pitfalls of pruning and bending
- You will learn the tips and tricks to properly pruning
- You will master methods for pruning and bending and when to implement them
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!