Cannabis Water and Nutrients Studies
With our cannabis water and nutrients training, you will learn how to use water as the medium to give your cannabis plants vital nutrients. You will learn the tools you need to have an effective irrigation system. Water can determine the difference between a healthy harvest and a failed crop. We will also guide you through automatic aspects of your garden’s watering system.
Water quality is one of the most important factors affecting plant growth, as unwanted components in water can interfere with nutrient availability and uptake by the plant. When improving your grow operation, water should be one of the key areas evaluated. Even with a filter in place, problems may still arise if the quality is not monitored as closely as needed.
In this course, we will discuss the steps you should take to evaluate your water, what issues might be present, factors affecting water quality, and troubleshooting solutions. You will have a baseline knowledge of the requirements that your plants need to grow and obtain the necessary nutrients. Knowing that your plants are getting the highest quality nutrition is crucial. This training will allow you to know that you are giving the best possible care while yielding the highest possible results for you. Whether it be your own personal plants or you’re working with a team, you’ll be a step ahead.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
You must understand the water needs of your plants in order to grow the best quality cannabis. There are many considerations to ensure you are effectively managing the water and irrigation for your cannabis garden. The key learning objectives of the cannabis water and irrigation component are:
- You will discover the minerals found in most tap water and how to get your plants the minerals they need
- You will explore how to automate your garden watering system
- You will learn the best practices for irrigation and building a drip-system
- You will master how to ensure your cannabis is perfectly watered, and avoid under- or over-watering
In addition to water needs, there are many nutrients your cannabis plants need. You will get a deep understanding of all the elements your plants crave and learn to facilitate the proper absorption from air and water: carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. With the right balance of nutrients, you will grow the most stellar cannabis plants you can imagine. The top learning objectives for the nutrients and deficiencies component are:
- You will discover the elements your cannabis plants need and where they come from
- You will explore how to maximize crop yield through correct nutrient management
- You will learn about mobile and immobile nutrients
- You will master how to combat common nutrient deficiencies using macro- and micro-nutrients
You will learn that there is a delicate balance between providing the right amount of nutrients without disturbing the acidic balance of your soil. We will help you reach the ideal goal of fertilization and how to avoid over-fertilizing. The primary learning objectives of the fertilizers and additives component are:
- You will discover the timing of adding different fertilizers to your cannabis plants
- You will explore how much fertilizer your plants need at the different stages of growth
- You will learn how to read fertilizer labels to ensure your plants get the highest quality possible
- You will master using additives (and which ones) to create the perfect soil for your plants
Who Should Join?
Avoid all the painful learning curves by growing your knowledge like an EXPERT & learn about "all things" cannabis.
Get un-stuck & let's start your cannabis career by "up-leveling" your SKILLS so you'll stand out from peers within the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing team members where everyone speaks a "different language" so we will get that FIXED.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's "up-skill" your team to make you more $$$.
As Seen On
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading EXPERTS who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (NO Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module so you'll need to ACHIEVE a grade of 80% (or better) to assess & validate your cannabis knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & DISPLAY your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- You’ll see we’re quite different by how our team provides a thoughtful, HUMAN response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or less (during Monday – Friday business hours).
- You'll join our EXCLUSIVE member community, where we'll help you network with professionals in the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skillset.
Our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Completely Removes RISK From You & Places it Squarely on Us. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Promptly Refund Your Enrollment... No Questions Asked.
Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee you’re going to love our total eLearning solutions that we're frequently adding new features and training from our Platform Roadmap as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have accessed, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Industry-Leading Support & Service
Green CulturED serves as an "extension to your team" (or as your "personal cheerleader") and working with us is like inheriting a highly-skilled, extremely positive TOTAL eLearning solutions team to support you with our expertise.
Our cannabis industry-leading support team provides a thoughtful, human response to all your inquiries in two (2) hours or LESS (Monday - Friday business hours). In an industry where a "good" response time is 1 - 2 days (at best).
You'll see we're very different and how we exercise "extreme ownership" to support YOU. Our team is determined to provide individualized, responsive support that you should receive from anyone who is dedicated to your success!
100% Accessible & Compliant Platform
One of the biggest challenges that learners face today is "accessibility" in their eLearning solutions. Our platform is American Disability Act (ADA) - Section 508 compliant and why we started our "Industry Impact Program" to make a change.
We are sensitive to disabilities so we provide closed-captioning (sub-titles) for hearing-impaired and screen readers for visually-impaired individuals who want to learn. We have worked extensively to MEET these "accessibility" standards.
Our platform is composed of a complex system with many parts and aspects of our development is always evolving so "accessibility" is NOT a state. It is a process of continuous improvement in response to our learners and technical environment.
Chief Training Officer
Message From Our Founder
How would you describe your cannabis training? Underwhelming? Non-existent? If you said anything other than a "well-oiled machine," then you’re at the RIGHT place if you want to transform ordinary training into a well-developed solution.
Is your training actually making a MEASUREABLE difference to you? I asked this question about my "learning experiences" when I got started in cannabis, I didn't like the answer. That's why we're here, so you'll always be a cannabis expert.
In the spirit of "open-sourcing" our eLearning solutions you’ll find our ground-breaking training, industry strategies, and Ed-Tech to learn everything you need (or actually GROW your business) and much more... without all of the headaches.