Cannabis Water and Nutrients Studies
With our cannabis water and nutrients training, you will learn how to use water as the medium to give your cannabis plants vital nutrients. You will learn the tools you need to have an effective irrigation system. Water can determine the difference between a healthy harvest and a failed crop. We will also guide you through automatic aspects of your garden’s watering system.
Water quality is one of the most important factors affecting plant growth, as unwanted components in water can interfere with nutrient availability and uptake by the plant. When improving your grow operation, water should be one of the key areas evaluated. Even with a filter in place, problems may still arise if quality is not monitored as closely as needed.
In this course, we will discuss the steps you should take to evaluate your water, what issues might be present, factors affecting water quality and troubleshooting solutions. You will have a baseline knowledge for the requirements that your plants need to grow and obtain the necessary nutrients. Knowing that your plants are getting the highest quality nutrition is crucial. This course will allow you to know that you are giving the best possible care while yielding the highest possible results for you. Whether it be your own personal plants or you’re working with a team, you’ll be a step ahead.
- Video: 3 Interactive Training
- Resource: 3 eBook Guides
- Assessment: 3 Quiz Activities
- Glossary: Industry Terms
- Display: Digital Certificate
You must understand the water needs of your plants in order to grow the best quality cannabis. There are many considerations to ensure you are effectively managing the water and irrigation for your cannabis garden. The key learning objectives of the cannabis water and irrigation component are:
- You will discover the minerals found in most tap water and how to get your plants the minerals they need
- You will explore how to automate your garden watering system
- You will learn the best practices for irrigation and building a drip-system
- You will master how to ensure your cannabis is perfectly watered, and avoid under- or over-watering
In addition to water needs, there are many nutrients your cannabis plants need. You will get a deep understanding of all the elements your plants crave and learn to facilitate the proper absorption from air and water: carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. With the right balance of nutrients, you will grow the most stellar cannabis plants you can imagine. The top learning objectives for the nutrients and deficiencies component are:
- You will discover the elements your cannabis plants need and where they come from
- You will explore how to maximize crop yield through correct nutrient management
- You will learn about mobile and immobile nutrients
- You will master how to combat common nutrient deficiencies using macro- and micro-nutrients
You will learn that there is a delicate balance between providing the right amount of nutrients without disturbing the acidic balance of your soil. We will help you reach the ideal goal of fertilization and how to avoid over-fertilizing. The primary learning objectives of the fertilizers and additives component are:
- You will discover the timing of adding different fertilizers to your cannabis plants
- You will explore how much fertilizer your plants need at the different stages of growth
- You will learn how to read fertilizer labels to ensure your plants get the highest quality possible
- You will master using additives (and which ones) to create the perfect soil for your plants
Who Should Join?
Avoid the painful "learning curves" & grow your knowledge like an EXPERT to learn everything there is to know about cannabis.
Get unstuck & start growing your cannabis career by strengthening SKILLS so you stand out from others in the industry.
There's nothing harder than managing a team where everyone speaks a different language & we can 100% help FIX that easily for you.
Running a business is HARD enough without also worrying about training so let's upskill your team to make you much more $$$.
As Seen On
What To Expect
- Access to all "micro-learning" modules, each is filled with engaging videos & digital materials created by leading experts who do this everyday in the cannabis industry.
- Downloadable resources & access activities anytime from any device or via our Mobile App to complete your training anywhere & even 100% offline (no Internet required).
- Assessments are at the end of every "micro-learning" module to help you assess & validate your knowledge.
Digital Certificates & Badges
- Upon passing, you'll receive a digital certificate and/or badge that acknowledges your accomplishment & display your knowledge on LinkedIn to instantly build credibility.
Responsive Support Team
- Our team is ready to take care of you, while you complete your training & we're always here after you are finished too.
Exclusive Cannabis Community
- Invitation to join our exclusive online community, where we'll help you network with members of the cannabis industry & alert you to opportunities that fit your skill set.
Your Worry-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Green CulturED, we guarantee your satisfaction. We guarantee that you’re going to love our eLearning solutions that we're frequently add new features and training from our Platform Road as requested by our community (YOU).
But if at any time during the first 30-days you are unsatisfied with all of the incredible eLearning solutions you have access to, just let us know and we'll be HAPPY to process a full refund with no questions asked, so go ahead with:
- "Test-Driving" Our Platform... try it and report back... if you're not happy with your eLearning experience, then we'll refund you promptly.
- 100% Safe & Secure Checkout... payment processed through secure merchant gateway networks... we’re excited to have you join!
Chief Training Officer & Founder
Message From Our Founder
Be honest… How would you describe your cannabis industry training? Underwhelming? Disorganized? Under-Trained? Non-Existent? Well if you said anything other than, “A well-oiled machine,” you’ve come to the RIGHT place.
Assuming you are apart of a team, it’s likely a loosely assembled group, all scrambling around completing tasks, updating everyone on NEW regulations, running in-person training, completing compliance requirements, and doing their best to "figure it out"… without necessarily knowing what anyone else is doing.
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to your company? When I asked this question about my own company, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why I created our solutions so you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, coordinated team.
And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then schedule a demonstration today to learn how we become an "extension of your team."
They’re busy. And they try hard. But are they really getting anything done? Is their work making a MEASURABLE difference to n our industry? When I asked this question about my training, I didn’t like the answer. That’s why we're here!
As a partner, you’ll be able to grow a dedicated, COORDINATED team of cannabis industry rock stars. And best of all, critical (but time-consuming) tasks such as recruiting, training and retaining top talent will become effortless, and you’ll finally have a team all moving toward the same goal…
…growing YOUR company! So if you like the idea of transforming your ordinary (or non-existent) training into a well-developed eLearning solution, then reach out!