Using HQ+ Enterprise allows you to extend functionality and incorporate additional eLearning solutions to create a flexible, personalized Learning Management System (LMS) designed to reach your goals for every aspect of training. Our LMS is an incredibly ROBUST platform, offering endless possibilities for your team and we're constantly looking for ways to enhance the user experience.
We regularly upgrade our LMS with new and IMPROVED features, including user interface improvements, administration experience, user-requested features, any necessary security patches, and more. You'll typically customize these four (4) features to meet your requirements:
1. Customize Learning Plans
Design a training experience that is based on your team's job roles that will create behavior change in a fun, ENGAGING ways. Learning Plans enable your team to stay up-to-date with the skills you require so that they can develop the right competencies and easily validate all of their training.
- Create your Learning Plans using the right MIX of content and training such as videos and assessments so that you can provide the best learning experience for your users.
- Develop recurring certifications to ensure you are up-to-date with compliance and ENCOURAGE your team to freshen their cannabis industry knowledge and skillsets.
- Create Learning Plans to ENSURE a deep understanding of subjects by creating a combination of a hierarchical sequence of training that teams will need to complete.
2. LMS Platform Functionality
Your software needs to reflect your company structure by defining roles and hierarchies that automatically create reporting lines. Management rights and security permissions can help organize learners and STREAMLINE specific Learning Plans. Generating reports in a drag and drop interface and aggregating data can save time and by scheduling specific reports automatically.
- Create hierarchical levels such as departments, positions, locations, and different jobs roles in a tree structure that ALIGNS to the exact needs of your cannabis business.
- Provide managers with the flexibility to control access, set conditional rules, assign Learning Plans, have VISIBILITY on training progress, and report on specific role-based teams.
- Ensure the right levels of security for specific user groups such as team leaders in your training environment so they can configure LMS functionalities to meet their needs.
- Build reports to narrow down your analysis to specific SEGMENTS such as locations, departments, and job roles by using pre-defined conditions, advanced filters, and sorting.
- Produce CUSTOM reports so that you see the information you need in the exact way you need with drag and drop, instant preview, inline column editing, and aggregation.
- Share your reports to ensure that your key internal and external stakeholders are up-to-date using an EASILY accessible format via the ad-hoc or our report scheduling tool.
3. Platform Roadmap Releases
Our Platform Roadmap (click here) is the "action plan" to how we develop future eLearning solutions that are continuously evolving over time. Our team uses it to outline NEW functionality and future features that’ll be released in a way that’s responsive to your needs in the industry.
We need your help prioritizing the top ideas for our Platform Roadmap so add "ideas," vote on your favorite ones, and spread your votes out. The ones with the most votes at the end of prioritization get top attention from our team, so VOTE wisely. The Platform Roadmap is our shared source of truth that outlines the vision, direction, priorities, and progress of our total eLearning solutions.
4. Custom LMS Tenant
When your business starts to have over 100+ user accounts then we typically recommend several customized options that allow for an even further seamless user experience. Not every IT and L&D team has the bandwidth to support implementing, hosting, and managing an LMS in a business.
Not to mention, with thousands of complimentary LMS tools and solutions available, it can be HARD to determine which solutions will be most effective for reaching your business goals. By working with us, you ensure a "best-of-breed" training plan that is designed to meet all of your goals.